Claim Processing System
The Claim Processing System offered by Exence allows the registration of compensation claims, and information to be collected about claimants and the substance of the claims. The system enables users to thoroughly control and monitor claim management processes by providing access to reports and statistics. Thanks to the centralized file sharing system users can work on many cases simultaneously. The notification management feature improves communication within an organisation and allows users to monitor the current status of the assigned tasks.
Every claim entered into the system is defined by attributes (such as number, department, submit date, etc.), and information about parties to the dispute, property location, and type of installation. Any additional data, e.g. case status, court’s decision, legal costs, and opinions can be entered into the application as well.
The Claim Processing System improves efficiency and communication in a company due to the paperless document flow.
The system provides tools to control every aspect of claim processing, from claim submission through adding case-related documents and correspondence to the possible legal proceedings. The system does not process court cases, but it can be integrated with our Court Case Management System>>>.
Users can add and remove attachments as well as manage and monitor statuses of the processed claims. Other important functionalities are reviewing document history and generating reports. The system also allows users to manage: notifications and alerts about tasks to be completed, user rights and privileges, and various glossaries such as the customer database.
Benefits of implementing the Claim Processing System:
- the ability to improve the efficiency of the teams assigned to particular claims,
- the ability to reduce the time of a single claim processing,
- the ability to aggregate claims submitted by the same person,
- the ability to eliminate typical errors encountered when working with paper documents,
- the ability to manage cases within due dates and to eliminate the backlog of overdue cases,
- the ability to register the potential value of compensations paid out in the particular period of time.